- This event has passed.
Isodate & The House present: Thirty Somethings Jewish Virtual Speed Dating
April 28 @ 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm EDT
Isodate is thrilled to be partnering with The House Toronto to offer this fantastic Thirty Somethings Virtual Speed Dating Event. We’re here to connect young Jewish professionals at a difficult time – make new friends, or potentially find that special someone/bashert!
The event will run on the Wednesday 28th April 2021. During the evening you’ll go on a number of virtual speed dates, with 30-38 year old Jewish individuals, from Toronto, the GTA and Montreal.
Why virtual speed dating you ask? Well…
* No awkward breakout rooms
* No having to chat to someone you didn’t like at the bar afterwards
* No catfishing, ghosting, or endless swiping
Instead, this is one-to-one dating, on our exclusive platform. It’s dating how it should be – about people: not profiles. To see how it works, check out our 30 second 101
Who’s it for:
Single young Jewish men and women between 30-38. All Jewish observances welcome.
Wednesday 28th April, 2021
What do I need:
– An internet connection
– Device of choice (we recommend desktop or laptop with Google Chrome for the best experience)
– Obviously a webcam…and a smile!
How do I participate:
1) Purchase your ticket here. Tickets are $18, with a percentage being donated to The House and other registered Jewish charities.
Instructions will be available straight away for you to create an account on our platform. Please check under ‘More Information’. We will also send you a link a few days before the event also.
2) Click on the link and create your profile before the event begins.
3) Join the event at least 15 minutes before the specified time of the event you want to join. You’ll need your event code (which will be on the document you receive when you sign up).
4) When the countdown finishes the event will start. You’ll automatically be paired with your first Isodate, and have 3-4 minutes to get to know each other.
5) At the end of the date, you’ll have the option to like/pass (anonymously, of course). Your next date will start automatically if available. If not, enjoy the great lobby music and you’ll be paired with someone as soon as they’re available.
6) At the end of all the dates, you will find your matches under the ‘Connections’ tab on your profile. Be sure to do that ASAP, while the conversation is fresh!
How much is it?
Please give us a like on Facebook (Facebook.com/isodate) and on IG (instagram.com/isodate.co) to stay tuned for more.