- This event has passed.
Isodate’s Tri-State Jewish Virtual Speed Dating
February 3 @ 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm EST
Let’s make 2022 the year of love and basherts – we’re back with a great event for Tri-State Jewish singles !
No swiping endlessly, just real dates, with real singles… and all from the comfort of your own home. We’re talking speed dating, ONLINE!
Using our state-of-the-art Virtual Speed Dating Platform, singles will get 3-5 minute video dates with potential matches, with the option to like/pass after each one. It’s fun, easy to take part, and unlike anything you’ve ever done before.
Best part? There’s no Zoom/downloads needed! All you need is a laptop and Google Chrome.
Who’s it for:
Single Jewish men and women in the Tri-State, in the applicable age groups (listed below). All Jewish observances welcome.
Thursday 3rd February, 2022
Event 1: Tri-State. Ages 27-42: 7.30 pm EST
Event 2: Tri-State. Ages 27-42: 8.30 pm EST
What do I need:
-An internet connection
– Your device of choice (we recommend using a laptop/computer, and the Google Chrome Browser)
– A smile and an open attitude
How do I participate:
1) Purchase your ticket here.
Full instructions are attached to your ticket confirmation, so please check under ‘More Information’ for all details.
2) Click on the link and create your profile before the event begins.
3) Join the event at least 10 minutes before the specified time if the event you want to join. Late entries may result in events being missed, so please be on time.
4) Start dating! You’ll get 3-5 mins with each person, before being prompted to like/pass (anonymously) at the end.
5) Our platform will automatically refresh your next date, continuing until you have met all potential matches.
6) At the end of all the dates, head back to your profile where you’ll find your ‘Connections’. You’ll then be able to message these matches, chatting more before exchanging information…it’s that simple!
How much is it?
$20 USD/ $25 day of