- This event has passed.
Isodate’s Washington DC Jewish Virtual Speed Dating
May 24, 2021 @ 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm EDT
Isodate is pleased to announce our new set of events for Jewish singles. Introducing:
Isodate’s Washington DC Jewish Virtual Speed Dating Event
The events will be split up over the course of the evening on Monday 24th May, 2021. During the evening you’ll go on a number of virtual speed dates with single Jewish individuals across Washington DC.
Now, this isn’t going to be your typical date night, consisting of awkward conversation, overpriced drinks or silent movie theatres. This time it involves you, your couch, a laptop and numerous love matches. We’re talking speed dating ONLINE.
To give you the best experience, Isodate has built our own, state-of-the-art Virtual Speed Dating Platform. No clunky Zoom chatroom’s or hard to download programs – all you need is a laptop and Google Chrome!
Who’s it for:
Single Jewish men and women on the West Coast in the applicable age groups (listed below). All Jewish observances welcome.
Monday 24th May, 2021
Event 1 Men and Women Ages 30-49: 7.30pm EST
Event 2 Men and Women Ages: 25-39 9pm EST
What do I need:
-An internet connection
-A laptop with a camera
-Google Chrome web browser
How do I participate:
1) Purchase your ticket here. Instructions will be available straight away for you to create an account on our platform. Please check under ‘More Information’. We will also send you a link a few days before the event also.
2) Click on the link and create your profile before the event begins.
3) Join the event at least 15 minutes before the specified time of the event you want to join.
4) You will be shown up to 15 people in 3-4 minute video intervals.
5) The video feed will end automatically after 3-4mins. You will then be prompted as to whether or not you would like to keep in touch with that person. Once you’ve made your decision, the video feed will refresh with a new person. This will continue until you have met all of your dates.
6) At the end of all the dates, you will find your matches under the ‘Connections’ tab on your profile.
How much is it?