- This event has passed.
Modern Orthodox Jewish Virtual Speed Dating
August 22, 2021 @ 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm EDT
Isodate is pleased to announce our next Modern Orthodox Jewish Virtual Speed Dating Event.
The events will be split up over the course of the evening on Sunday 22nd August, 2021. During the evening you’ll go on a number of virtual speed dates with modern orthodox Jewish individuals.
Now, this isn’t going to be your typical date night, consisting of awkward conversation, overpriced drinks or silent movie theatres. This time it involves you, your couch, your device of choice and numerous love matches. We’re talking speed dating, ONLINE.
To give you the best experience, Isodate has built our own, state-of-the-art Virtual Speed Dating Platform. No clunky Zoom chatroom’s or hard to download programs – just pick your device, a comfortable spot, and off you go!
Who’s it for:
Single Modern Orthodox men and women in the applicable age groups (listed below). All Jewish observances welcome.
Sunday 22nd August, 2021
Event 1 Men and Women Ages 30-49: 7.30pm EST
Event 2 Men and Women Ages: 25-39 9.00pm EST
What do I need:
– An internet connection
– Your device of choice (although we still recommend a laptop/pc for the best event experience)
– Google Chrome web browser
How do I participate:
1) Purchase your ticket here. Instructions will be available straight away for you to create an account on our platform. Please check under ‘More Information’. We will also send you a link a few days before the event also.
2) Click on the link and create your profile before the event begins.
3) Join the event at least 15 minutes before the specified time of the event you want to join.
4)Each date will be between 3-4 minutes in length, so don’t waste time: get to know your dates quickly, and simply, and see if there’s a spark.
5) The video feed will end automatically after 3-4mins. You will then be prompted as to whether or not you would like to keep in touch with that person. Once you’ve made your decision, the video feed will refresh with a new person. This will continue until you have met all of your dates.
6) At the end of all the dates, you will find your matches under the ‘Connections’ tab on your profile.
How much is it?