- This event has passed.
NuRoots & Trybal | Collective Escape ’22 | DESERT XODUS
April 22 @ 4:00 pm - April 24 @ 12:00 pm PDT
Mark the end of Passover at the remote Blue Sky Center in New Cuyama by physically getting back to your roots, the desert, and nature to find personal and communal connection. Just as our ancestors left enslavement in Egypt, this is the moment to imagine a more spacious future. Join our tribe of wanderers seeking community from years of isolation.
Whether you love camping, glamping, or desert festivals or this is your first time, Collective Escape is for you. Join us for three days of experiences to feed the body, mind, and soul. Workshops to uplift and inspire. Music. Yoga. Art. An abundant communal table. Jewish learning and meditation. Sun and stars. Awakening. Acts of living, seeing, listening, and making. Mindfulness. Inclusion. Invitations to interact and connect. Exploration and exchange. That friendly, familial spirit we all know and love.
- This event is open to Jewish young adults and their friends ages 21+ who live in the Greater Los Angeles area. You will need to present legal ID at camp check in.
- After reserving your spot, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite, Trybal’s ticketing partner
- IMPORTANT: if you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder
EARLY BIRD TICKETS
- A limited number of Early Bird tickets are available through April 1 or when tickets sell out
- Offer is subject to availability without notice.
Email: [email protected]