- This event has passed.
Pickleball & Fried Pickles
December 18, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm PST
Limited Early Bird tickets availble!
Whether you’re a pickleball pro or curious to learn the sport, all are welcome to serve up the first night of Hanukkah in style… both in and out of the kitchen!
If you’re new to pickleball, you’ll learn the basics and practice drills from a renowned USA Pickleball instructor, then compete in a friendly round-robin tournament (Trybal’s Vlasic Classic). Between rounds, our culinary artists in residence, Danny Corsun, will teach you how to make pickle latkes and help hone your frying skills in a custom workshop.
Tickets include: Pickleball equipment (bring your own paddle if you can!), snacks, a cooking elective with Danny Corsun
- When: Sunday, December 18, 2:00 – 5:00 PM
- Where: Memorial Park Tennis Courts, Santa Monica
- Tickets: Lil Dill ($25 by 12/11), Big Deal ($40 by 12/16)
- Register early to save. Tickets close on Thursday 12/16!
- Your ticket includes: pickleball equipment (bring your own paddle if you have one!), latkes & snacks, a cooking workshop, and festival candle-lighting
This experience is part of the Infinite Light citywide Hanukkah festival powered by NuRoots, an initiative of The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles. Learn more: nuroots.org/infinitelight