- This event has passed.
Womens Dating Series with Devorah: Revamping your Dating Life
April 15, 2021 @ 8:00 pm
Join us for our JICNY Women’s Dating & Marriage Series 2021
With Successful Dating & Marriage Coach, Devorah Kigel
“Revamping your Dating Life” Devorah will cover all aspects of the Jewish women regarding sexuality, gender roles, body image, dating do’s & dont’s and getting on the right track to meet your husband.
This 5-week Thursday course topics include:
1. “Revamping your Dating Life” Dating the Jewish way: How can I prepare myself to meet my soulmate? How do I know he’s the one? Getting clarity in the dating process. (Thursday, April 8)
2. Devorah’s Dating Do’s & Don’t–Avoiding Common Pitfalls & Bad Patterns. (Thursday, April 15)
3. If Men are from Mars & Women are from Venus: do you have a spaceship? Bridging the gender gap. Understanding Men Better Will Help You Date Smarter.(Thursday, April 22)
4. What image are you presenting? What messages are you sending? How to unify your outside & your inside and put your best foot forward. (Thursday, April 29)
5. Top 10 things I wish I had known about marriage before getting married. (Thursday, May 6)
“Devorah’s classes are like nothing I have ever seen or heard before. This is a MUST WATCH for every woman!” – Shana, Brooklyn, NY (attended the 2017 course)
About Devorah Kigel: Devorah has helped over 155 women get clarity in their dating life and marry their bashert. Before becoming a successful dating and marriage coach, Devorah lived in Paris for two years, received her Masters Degree in French, and then held positions at various Jewish organizations. She has been teaching classes on Judaism for women around the U.S. for 19 years. Devorah’s husband Reuven, who hails from the Ukraine, is Director of Campus Outreach for EMET, and runs educational programs on 7 different NYC campuses. The Kigels live in NJ and have 4 children. Using humor and honesty, Devorah shares her personal journey and clearly addresses the questions we all have on topics like a woman’s role, sexuality, dating and marriage. For more info, visit Devorah’s website: http://www.devorahkigel.com (link is external)