Are you looking for a challenging, interesting career opportunity? Do you want to work in a fast-paced media company directly with the CEO? Are you someone who loves details but can also see the bigger picture and be proactive in supporting it? Do you have great people skills and a high EQ? Are you passionate about Israel and the Jewish people?
We are looking for a strong assistant to work in tandem with our CEO allowing him to focus on our strategy and vision while you provide the support he needs to do this. The right person will be able to anticipate needs, think critically and solve problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. It is a full-time position requiring some flexibility in working hours as we are a global company.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with the CEO helping him plan for upcoming meetings and commitments, anticipating what he’ll need to be successful and following up appropriately
- Provide high-level operational support to the CEO including: collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; making travel arrangements; and completing expense reports; scheduling meetings and calendar ownership
- Support the CEO with donor communications and follow-up including drafting personal donor, partner, and other email correspondences; maintaining fundraising and partner lists using Salesforce; managing reports on donor giving and helping the CEO develop his donors and leads
- Serve as point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Ability to bring important questions to the CEO, obtain an answer and relay the answer to interested parties in a timely manner
- Provide support and oversight for special projects and initiatives
Who You Are:
- Someone eager for an exciting next step in their career and committed to giving their all and doing a great job
- Confidence executing numerous projects simultaneously, determining priorities and following through on tasks
- Excellent writing, proofreading and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to meet deadlines and thrive in fast-paced, demanding environments
- Strong problem solver who keeps a cool head under pressure
- Willingness to do what it takes to get the job done including working off-hours or overtime
- Interest in sales, fundraising, networking and seeing how an organization functions from the inside
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM system
- Knowledge of Wrike or other project management software
- Knowledge of Google Office Suite
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of social media platforms (e.g. Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter)
Who we are:
OpenDor Media provides inspiring and informative content on all issues relating to Judaism and Israel, and those that affect young Jews today. We are proudly and transparently positive about Israel and Zionism, Jewish values and ideals. We celebrate the riches of Jewish and Israeli history and culture. We do so in a voice which is authentic, credible and therefore trusted. We embrace complexity and recognize and give voice to multiple perspectives on difficult issues.
We push the boundaries of innovation, creativity and good old hard work. From our leadership team to new and veteran team members, we all strive to embody our core values:
Excellence: We want you to strive to be excellent in everything you deliver. Good enough is never good enough. We seek people who embrace “there is always a way to do things better.”
Humility: We want you to be proud of the work that you do, but we are seeking people who know that they still have much to learn. Your success is our success. Openness, respect and a desire to see the best idea win is the name of the game.
Creativity: Our employees cut through the noise and really connect with people. We think and act creatively in everything we do. Our content is only as good as it is relevant and exciting to our audience.
Action: We get things done! We speak up to ensure we stay on task and take the decisive actions needed to further our mission and accomplish our goals. We are people who find the resources needed to have the impact we want in the world.
Salary Range: $50,000 - $65,000. Actual salary will be determined by level of experience.
Some benefits and perks of working at OpenDor Media:
- International exposure
- High level of autonomy
- Competitive salaries
- Paid days off for Jewish and national holidays as well as competitive vacation policy
- Healthcare policy