The Product Director of Data Analytics will play a key role in digital optimization and enhancing the use of technology to optimize performance. The ideal candidate will be a strong analytics leader with business acumen. The person will develop capabilities and enhancements to attract, engage and retain new customers. The Product Director of Data Analytics will manage customer/donor journey to craft personalized experiences from entry to end point. The Director will use data and analytics to test and measure the journey and monitor performance. And the role is responsible for building out and managing new product technology tools and enhancements.
- Direct a team focused on driving digital growth
- Develop new capabilities to attract new donors and oversee the journey from prospect to conversion
- Direct and build out data and analytics functions to monitor the donor journey and measure success
- Assess and manage the deployment of new product tools and technologies
- MBA/MBA preferred
- Experience with web analytics tools
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a product management function with experience in product roadmaps (or equivalent experience)
- Experience managing and overseeing development of new product technologies and tools
- Highly skilled communicator – ability to clearly define, articulate and present a product strategy, as well as define detailed technical requirements for capabilities, features and user stories
- Strong analytical experience and data driven mindset
- Strong collaborator working across business functions
- Energized by driving change
The salary range for this role is $150,000 – $158,000; commensurate with experience and qualifications.
We are looking for an Assistant / Associate Creative Director with extensive brand development and design experience who is adept at critical and conceptional thinking. They have a stellar portfolio showcasing digital and print work that is modern and engaging. They are a nimble problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment. This leader is both visionary and hands-on; they will spearhead creative ideation, partner across the organization, and provide visual guidance to in-house creative teams while being able to roll up their sleeves and create compelling work.
The Assistant / Associate Creative Director reports to and supports the Director of Creative Strategy in guiding and managing the development of creative materials from conception to production, ensuring that these materials adhere to UJA’s visual brand style.
- Manage, develop, and enforce UJA’s visual brand across print and digital collateral
- Help lead the evolution of our visual brand, creating and updating style guides as needed, including UJA’s core and sub brand identities
- Design work that strongly communicates brand narrative, goals and concepts
- Oversee and offer art direction to in-house design team, web team, and outside freelance designers
- Offer art direction and conceptual ideas for in-person event experiences
- Be solutions-oriented and collaborative, taking ownership of design projects, working with partners, and inspiring other creatives on the marketing and communications team to deliver original, high-quality work
- Garner and maintain strong relationships with internal partners
- 7+ years design/art/creative direction experience in-house or at an agency
- Exceptional design, conceptual, and critical thinking skills
- Modern and engaging portfolio print and digital work showcasing a deep understanding of, and experience in branding, graphic design, layout, color theory and strong typography
- Flexible, quick thinker who is willing to iterate and refine work based on feedback
- Ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Excels in a team environment, ability to build and maintain positive relationships through strong collaboration efforts
- Experience working with project management and asset management platforms
- A visual thinker who understands how to use design to elevate copy
- Excellent skills with design software, including the Adobe Creative Cloud suite; Canva, and Figma a plus
The salary range for this role is $80,000 – $90,000; commensurate with experience and qualifications listed above.