Are you a data whiz with a marketing mind? If you have a passion for using data to surface marketing insights and inform strategy, this role could be a great fit for you. The Marketing Data Associate is responsible for managing and analyzing a variety of marketing campaigns and projects across our digital and direct response channels. In this role, you’ll work closely with marketing channel managers and IT partners to create and review accurate, timely, and user-friendly reports for a variety of audiences. This role reports to the Digital Strategy Manager.
- Manage the execution of campaigns and initiatives to meet marketing objectives, while adhering to deadlines, budgets, and quality-assurance processes.
- Collect digital and direct response performance data across multiple platforms including but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and Facebook Ads.
- Collaborate with IT and channel managers to ensure accurate selection of audience data for direct and digital channel communications.
- Create accurate and user-friendly reports and dashboards that highlight relevant KPIs for stakeholders on the Marketing and Communications team, with a focus on presenting data in a clear and compelling way for non-technical audiences.
- Assist the Digital Strategy Manager in performing quality control on complex datasets.
- Provide input into digital marketing strategies, tests, and campaign refinements.
- Support the Digital and Direct Marketing team in presenting data-driven strategic insights that will proactively identify opportunities to improve performance in both the short and long term.
- Oversee digital A/B and split testing to ensure it follows best practices and produces readable results.
- Fulfill ad hoc digital data requests from internal stakeholders across the organization.
- Assist in benchmarking UJA’s marketing performance against industry standards.
- Maintain awareness of marketing industry and digital platform trends and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related business discipline.
- Minimum two years of work experience (preferably in a digital marketing environment) with a track record of meeting deadlines while maintaining superior attention to detail.
- Intermediate to Advanced Proficiency in Excel.
- Beginning to intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Ability to prioritize and adhere to deadlines while managing multiple projects and complex processes.
- Demonstrated ability to develop proficiency with new technologies and platforms.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently within a larger team.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (such as Power BI or Datorama) a plus.
The salary for this role is $70,000 or commensurate with experience and qualifications listed above.